This panel is manufactured from sustainably-grown plantation pine. Shadow clad is an uncoated material, that is suitable for painting to add your own unique look. It’s an external product ideal for external applications that are exposed to the weather.
- H3 LOSP treated for use as a vertical exterior cladding
Available in the following sheet thicknesses:
|2440 x 1200 x 12mm||
2745 x 1200 x 12mm
- The Shadowclad Natural Groove product features a 9mm wide, 5mm deep groove profile every 150mm across the sheet.
- Panels are available in 2440mm and 2745mm x 12mm thick
- Bandsawn sheet surface provides a consistent tactile finish
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012019)
- Interlocking vertical shiplap joints for an easy and weathertight installation.