This is a termite protected structural grade particleboard sheet flooring, providing cost-effective long-term defence against termite damage. For use in domestic and residential buildings. It is particularly suited to platform construction, (where the floor is laid prior to erection of walls), as well as fitted floor construction.
- Protected against termite damage – treated in accordance with Australian Standards
- STRUCTAflor TERMIflor has a Red coloured edge wax to identify floor type.
- Inbuilt moisture protection
- Wax impregnated throughout
- Edge wax coated
- No need to seal uncut edges
- Third party certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia
- Produced in Australia from sustainably grown Australian plantation pine
TermiFlor Yellow Tongue – current sheet size 3600 x 900 x 19mm
New sheet size from January 2020 – 3600 x 800 x 19mm