The CD Hoop Pine Plywood is a C/D surface finish, suitable for uses such as furniture, interior cladding, DIY projects, and construction.
C Face: is a sanded solid surface suitable for painting or other non-decorative applications.
D Face: Un-sanded, non-appearance grade with permitted unfilled knot imperfections.
- Perfect to use for – Furniture and carpentry | Decorative projects | Industrial projects | DIY projects | Construction
- Suitable for structural applications such as roofing, flooring and wall sheathing.
- Easy to handle due to its excellent strength-to-weight ratio
Available in the following sheet thicknesses:
|2400 x 1200 – F8|
- F8 Structural rated
- Plywood must be installed leaving a gap of 3 to 4 mm in the joints between plywood sheets to absorb the dimensional variations of the wood.
- Structural certification – PS1-19 by TP & EN 13986 (CE2 +) by HFB