RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
Our stores will accept the return of goods purchased under the following conditions:
- Goods must be returned within a reasonable time (and in any event no more than 14 days); and
- Goods must be returned in their original condition that they were received. Our refund policy does not include goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product, or if they have been dropped or broken
If the goods you receive are damaged or unusable, please notify the store you purchased them from as soon as possible (within the 14 days).
Please be aware:
- All returned goods will incur a 10% restocking fee to be taken off any refunded amount, and
- The price of delivering any goods returned to our stores is to be covered by the customer.
Please keep proof of purchase, such as payment confirmation or receipt, otherwise refund may be refused. The method of refund will be the same as the method of payment.
We will endeavour to replace the goods for you or refund your purchase if a replacement is not practicable. However, the store is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom made/special order products,
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request.
As timber is a natural product with natural blemishes and knots, we will not provide refunds for timber quality unless there is significant movement in or damage to the timber